In January, Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Health Advantage customers will have access to our new, upgraded Blueprint Wellness platform and all the tools and resources that come with it. The new platform—supported by Rally Health—offers a personalized, interactive health and wellness experience built to help your employees manage their nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress and other wellness activities. The end goal? Empowering your employees to learn better habits and make healthier choices.
What’s in the new platform?
The Blueprint Wellness portal is full of new wellness tools and activities that your employees can explore, while maintaining all of the existing reasons they visit the current wellness portal.
Health survey – A set of questions that takes 5-10 minutes to complete and pulls together a snapshot of total health, including physical, mental and financial aspects. Once finished, your employees’ wellness experiences will be tailored to their specific needs.
Missions – Digital action plans designed to help employees improve their health and wellbeing life. Mission recommendations are made four categories: Move, Eat, Feel and Care. Each mission is designed to be simple, action-focused and attainable.
Coaching – Access to expert coaches and digital tools that help your employees reach their health goals. Programs include happiness, sleeping well, healthy heart, financial wellness, tobacco cessation, meditation and more.
How will employees access the platform?
Employees can access the new platform through My Blueprint. If not already registered, your employees should register for My Blueprint first.
- Register or log in to My Blueprint
- Choose “Health & Wellness”
- Select Online Health Portal
Employees will automatically be signed in to the new Rally-powered platform from My Blueprint. Once there, they’ll be able to search the site for missions, educational resources, coaching opportunities and much more. The platform’s intuitive design makes it easy to navigate, search and guides people to the content they’ll benefit from.
What can I do with it?
Employers can use the portal as home base for their wellness program. Once your employees log in to the platform, they’ll be encouraged to sign up for health missions, download the app and more.
- Employees log in and create a profile. Single sign-on is available through My Blueprint.
- Take a health survey. Once employees are in, the experience begins with the easy health survey. Once the survey is complete, employees will receive a snapshot of their overall health.
- Personalized recommendations. Employees receive personalized recommendations to help them live healthier for the long term — including well-being programs, everyday activities called missions and friendly competitions called challenges.
- Choose goals. Employees pick from a wide variety of missions designed to help them improve fitness, diet, even mood. You can set up interoffice competitions, so employees compete against each other to earn rewards for milestones.
- Reward healthy behavior. Set up your wellness program where your employees earn rewards for healthy behaviors.
As an employer, you can leverage the Blueprint Wellness platform to build a program, incentivize your employees and track their activities.